LA City residents can notify LADBS of a Haul Route Violation as described below.
The current rise in construction projects in Grading Hillside Areas has seen an increase in truck traffic related to the importing and exporting of soil. In working with the Council Offices and listening to the communities, LADBS recognized the need of added enforcement of the hauling activities to ensure safety and the quality of life for the residents.
A new task force has been created with the following City Agencies;
- Department of Building and Safety (LADBS)
- Department of Public Works, Bureau of Street Services (BOSS)
- Los Angeles Department of Transportation (LADOT)
LADBS also has dedicated Inspectors to monitor conditions of haul routes as follows;
- Enforce the Good Neighbor Construction Practices
- Verify compliance with conditions on approved haul routes
- Respond to complaints of violations
- Refer violations to appropriate involved City Agency
- Mediate conflicts and issues between neighbors and construction projects
To report a haul route violation, please do the following:
- Locate your haul route with NavigateLA. Haul routes located in districts CD-1, CD-4, and CD-5 may be viewed.
- See Haul Route Instructions on how to view the Haul Route Layers in NavigateLA.
- Refer to your Haul Route information while filling out the form linked below: