The Concierge Program at LADBS helps customers navigate through the development permitting process.
The creation of the Concierge Services Program supports the Mayor’s “Back to Basics” agenda and is designed to enhance customer service at our Development Services Centers by assisting those who need help with navigating through the permitting process.
The Concierge Program consists of:
- Providing a “Road Map” to customers who are unfamiliar with the permitting process
- Walking around the Development Services Centers and actively engaging with customers to determine if further assistance can be provided
- Providing in-depth service for customers that are referred by city staff
- Providing customers with information on what to expect as they wait in line at the counters
- Preparing customers with the correct information, forms and applications needed for the counters they are waiting for
- Establishing and maintaining a network of supervisors from all development permitting counters to ensure customers will be referred to the correct place
- Providing information to customers with orders to comply issued by LADBS Code Enforcement and LA Housing
Currently, concierge services are available at the Development Services Centers in our Metro and Van Nuys offices.