Plan Check Case Management (PCCM) is the LADBS’ way of providing consultation, problem solving, and facilitation for major and complex development projects in plan check. Our goal is to guide these projects through plan check, including clearance by the various city agencies.
PCCM Case Managers aim to provide the customer with consultative services spanning the following areas during a plan check process:
- Assist in navigating efficiently during plan check.
- Coordinate meetings between design and plan check teams and provide a timely resolution to critical plan check issues.
- Facilitate Parallel Design - Permitting Process (PDPP).
- Assists with Early Start permits.
- Provide coordination and contacts with other development related departments and agencies.
- Set up periodic meetings as needed.
The plan check case manager will be the adviser for the developer during plan check, assists in navigating efficiently through the City's permitting process, thus creating a partnership with the design team. As needed, the case manager will provide contacts to other departments and agencies related to plan check. Our goal is to guide these major and complex projects through plan check with ease, and to make it as easy as possible to move your business to, or expand it within, the City of Los Angeles
Developers eligible for PCCM service have either:
- A single building project with more than $500 million in valuation, or
- Multiple building projects, with a total valuation of more than $500 million
How to apply for PCCM Services
If your project(s) qualifies, contact the PCCM Coordinator at:
Plan Check Case Management
201 N Figueroa St, Suite 880
Los Angeles, CA 90012
Telephone: (213) 482-0454